Of Beauty, Life and People

Sometimes I feel like it's a common opinion that beauty is something hard to find. I think that most people tend to feel like is something extraordinary and not easy to be seen.

I disagree. I believe that beauty is all around us. Sometimes, I admit, it may be harder to be seen. That's why from time to time we need to look at the details so we can notice it. And it's always there!

I feel that just like we need to look more carefully to see how exquisite something ordinary is, the same way in life is often needed to think about the small joys and things in order to appreciate how wonderful actually life can be.

In our modern rushed life we don't have the time to see, to feel, to think properly. But with some efford (I say "efford", because many people have forgotten how to do it the easy way) we can again start see the little things that make us smile and be happier.

It's true that we all dream greatness, power and more money, but if we just stop for a moment it is very likely we remember what the Real World, outside our little probles, is. That we only exist for so short, that all our worries are not needed.

Tell me, isn't it a crime that every day we miss seeing beauty like these simple ordinary details?